Why should you incorporate a company in Belarus?
- Strategic geographical location
- Well-developed infrastructure
- Progressive investment legislation
- Guarantees of investors’ rights and investment protection
- Attractive investment climate
- Favorable taxation policies
- Attractive for Blockchain & Cryptocurrency projects
- 6 free economic zones.
- DB 2018 Rank: 38
- Corporate Income Tax rate: 18% (exceptions apply)
- Value Added Tax rate: 20%
- Paid-in minimum capital requirement: 0
- Company incorporated in no more than 5 working days
Our competencies at a glance
- Comprehensive support every step of the way.
- A fast, professional and personal service.
- Discretion & confidentiality guaranteed.
Our fees start from GBP 4,000 / EUR 4,500
Why choose us?
We have been involved in many company incorporations and other related products and services. This experience has led us to offer services which can provide real and tangible benefits. Every aspect of all products we provide is detailed so that you know exactly what you are getting and how much it will cost.
The reality of processing company formations is that it is laborious. We are knowledgeable and efficient when it comes to processing this documentation. That’s why we say, let us do the paperwork.
We give independent advice on forming companies in many countries in the world. This means you can trust us to give you the best advice when it comes to setting up your business.
Based on our ethos of providing useful and unbiased information to our customers and visitors, we believe that fair business is good business. We warrant that we will never try to sell you any service which we believe you do not require and/or would serve little or no benefit from.
As a company ourselves, we run our business in an efficient and productive manner. Our customers gain from the way we operate: fast responses, products which make sense and prices which offer exceptional value.
We constantly monitor the prices being offered by our competitors. We know we are not the cheapest company formation provider in Europe, but we believe that our fees are appropriate to the level of services we provide. We’re not just a formation agent, we understand your needs, support you in your decision-making process and help your company achieve its goals.