Got outstanding invoices which need resolving? We can assist you with debt collection actions in the country of the debtor, with different procedures and an increasing intensity.
Through our business partners, we operate in the extrajudicial stage, in the pre-legal phase and, finally, at the litigation stage.
How our debt collection service works
Amicable debt collection
We protect your positive working relationships with your customers by providing non-contentious solutions through our amicable commercial debt collection services.
We can help you take legal action against your debtor, wherever they are in the world. We provide professional advice, expected outcomes and access to a global network of lawyers.
If required, we can provide various options, from Attachment of Earnings to sending a Bailiff to their door. We do all the legwork and admin to save you any further headaches.
- An efficient service guaranteed.
- A hassle-free option so you can focus on other areas of your business.
- A fast execution for peace of mind.
at a glance
- A highly professional and effective service.
- Collection available in 180+ countries worldwide.
- A complete respect for your privacy.
- An administrative fee of just £90.
- During the extrajudicial phase, if your customer pays the principal amount, interests and costs, you will receive 100% of your principal amount. Otherwise, you will receive 85% of the collected amount. Those percentages may vary depending on the age of your debt.
- Before a judicial phase is carried out, we’ll ask you for an upfront fee.