International expansion cannot be improvised. If you want your business to grow and prosper, you need an accurate and extensive strategy in place.
The definition and the implementation of the most effective market entry strategies is a very delicate task that affects a successful internationalisation process.
We help companies successfully approach international markets in a variety of ways, such as:
- Definition of market entry strategies.
- Definition and evolution of the organisation.
- Support to identify the key figures in the organisation.
- Contact with distributors or dealers.
- Extensive sales support.
- Identification of technological and industrial partners.
- identification of international key events and business fairs
- Participation at fairs with or on behalf of our customers.
We also help our clients:
- Make acquisitions.
- Sell or buy businesses.
- Find new financial partners.
The types of industries we help
Apparel & accessories
Food & beverage
- The efficiency of service.
- A cost-effectiveness service.
- Access to our experienced staff.
- Support from our implementation teams, who have specific knowledge of your sector and the market.
at a glance
- Direct presence in foreign markets.
- Controlling and implementation management.
- A multidisciplinary team of consultants.
- Ensuring interim management.
- Benefitting from our best practices.